Thursday, January 22, 2009

Twitter

One of my goals this year is to increase readership and the amount of comments I receive. I know several blogs are using social networking, so I figured why not? I decided to create a Twitter account (which actually I made several months ago but never used). From what I understand, you follow me with your own Twitter account. Then whenever I update, a message gets sent to everyone following. You can also get these updates sent to your phone. I am very new, so I can't say much about the service, but I do know from my multimedia classes that it is becoming more popular.

Once you have your Twitter account, you can follow me. I will update with message of new blog posts and random food bites. Hopefully not too random haha

If you do not have a Twitter account, you can also subscribe for email updates. It is the second box in the right column, right beneath my Foodbuzz ad. I am also working on creating a Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment