Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesdays With Dorie...Kinda



Ok so I don't know if I really should be calling this Tuesdays With Dorie this week because although I made corn muffins, I made the ones on page 4 instead of the Savory Corn and Pepper Muffins on page 6. Did I make the wrong ones by accident? Nope. I made these a few days before the January recipes were announced. Since nobody in my family really eats corn muffins, I didn't want to make another dozen. Plus I couldn't cut the recipe in half because it involves 1 egg yolk (unless somebody has a solution?). Really, the difference is these don't use peppers or buttermilk.


Corniest Corn Muffins




For the real TwD recipe this week, please check out Rebecca of Ezra Pound Cake, who picked the recipe, and the other TwDers.

No comments:

Post a Comment