Sunday, October 5, 2008

My WCC Entry

Ok so I haven't gotten a chance to post about my Weekend Cookbook Challenge entry or the round-up. I'm working on the round-up this weekend, so hopefully that will be up tomorrow or Tuesday.

I was having the toughest time figuring how what I wanted to make. My dad gave me a small piece of steak to take back to school, so I decided to make a garlic spice rub. The recipe isn't perfect because the mashed garlic didn't want to stay on when I flipped the meat. Plus I think it needed more than two cloves, but that's just me. I got the recipe online, but I cut it in half since I clearly didn't have 1 lb. of steak. Maybe next time I will cut the spices in half but keep the garlic at four cloves.

Steak With Roasted Garlic and Chili Rub




Recipe from Recipe Zaar

No comments:

Post a Comment