Thursday, October 30, 2008

My New Toy!

Ok so it's not really a toy because it's ceramic, but I've been eyeing this baby since the end of last semester at the bookstore.




I was at the bookstore today, and it was the last one. I decided to break down and spend the $10. However, I noticed a slight chip on the base, so I figured might as well ask for a discount. I know when I worked at the mall in a clothing store, we would give 10% off for damages with no return or exchange. When I asked, she said they didn't sell damaged merchandise. I was like, no I'll still buy it because I thought she meant she couldn't sell it to me at all.



Really she just meant she couldn't sell it and gave it to me as a gift. !!! I asked her probably about three times are you sure? and thanked her another twenty times. So here's my new toy! I have yet to decide what to put in it. And I am still cursing the person who designed our apartment. The lighting is absolutely horrible. Who puts the main light on the side wall instead of the ceiling anyway? I brought my lamp over and did the best I could, hence the horrible shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment