Thursday, July 22, 2010

Foodie Friends In My Area?

It's almost the end of week two at my new job. I now have internet, cable, and blinds in my (brand new) apartment. I think I'm going to like it out here, but because I'm out here all alone - no family, no friends - it's going to be a rough few months. I did find someone who has a huge cookbook collection like me though! She even gave me the brilliant idea to buy an ottoman and store it with magazines. First I need to buy rugs and a couch.

Anyway, I was wondering if any foodies live in or around McConnellsburg, Chambersburg, maybe even Hagerstown, Gettysburg, or Harrisburg? Just looking for some foodie places, such as farmer's markets, restaurants, stores, wineries, breweries, etc. Maybe even a foodie friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment